Delmont, PA – Allegheny Shredders is pleased to announce a new solution for mobile trucks to reclaim top recycling dollars.
The Allegheny Off-Loading System for Mobile Trucks offers a convenient, streamlined way to reap significant profits from shredded paper, while avoiding the cost and hassle of digging an in-floor pit. The Off-Loading System uses an integrated, two-conveyor system that feeds paper directly into a baler. After the mobile truck discharges paper onto the hopper, the paper is carried up an inclined conveyor and fed into your baler.
The Allegheny Off-Loading System is the perfect answer for new contract shredding services or those wanting to add mobile trucks to their operation.
Features of the Allegheny Off-Loading System for Mobile Trucks:
- Heavy all-steel construction provides ruggedness and durability
- Extra wide hopper (10’) accepts large volumes of shredded paper
- Custom designed to your facility and your baler
- Inclined conveyor is equipped with cleated belt for maximum pickup of paper
- Sensors will pause in-feed conveyor to allow baler time to cycle
Once again, Allegheny has created a solution to bypass obstacles (such as problems associated with building in-floor pits), improve operating efficiency, and make your business more profitable.
“Our Off-Loading System makes paper recycling easy for mobile trucks. This two-conveyor, integrated system feeds the shredder paper right into the baler, allowing you to capture valuable profits from recycling.”
– John Wagner, President & Founder of Allegheny
For more information on Allegheny Shredders’ full line of 100% American-made destruction equipment, contact: