Allegheny designs, engineers and manufactures its shredding equipment to withstand the most demanding applications. We use only the highest quality materials to ensure that our industrial paper shredders, hard drive shredder, single shaft grinders, balers, etc. are the most reliable and long-lasting in the destruction industry. The result? A truly enviable record of reliability: 94% of all Allegheny equipment bought 12 years ago is still on the job today!
• 100% American made, offered to you at factory prices
• Built by skilled craftsmen utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM)
• Highest capacity throughput in the paper shredding industry, from 500 lbs/hr. to 25 tons/hr.
• Solid steel cutters and combers, virtually indestructible and resistant to damage and wear
• All covers, frames, base assemblies, spur/drive gears, shafts, end plates, etc. manufactured from the highest quality American-made steel
• Heavy-duty drive trains using Dodge-Reliance shaft-mounted and base-mounted gear reducers
• Designed for ease of maintenance and servicing to avoid costly downtime
• Unique safety features to ensure operator safety awareness
• Backed by the Strongest Warranty in the Industry and a 10-Year Guaranteed Trade-in Policy
“Allegheny overbuilds its equipment. It’s solidly built and extremely durable. Manufacturers typically overestimate what their equipment can do – but Allegheny’s equipment does exactly what it promises, and often over-performs.”
– PAUL SWENSON
Citadel Information Management