Built to Last
Allegheny designs, engineers and manufactures its shredding equipment to withstand the most demanding applications. We use only the highest quality materials to ensure that our industrial paper shredders, hard drive shredder, single shaft grinders, balers, etc. are the most reliable and long-lasting in the destruction industry. The result? A truly enviable record of reliability: 94% of all Allegheny equipment bought 12 years ago is still on the job today!
- 100% American-made, offered to you at factory prices
- Built by skilled craftsmen utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM)
- Highest capacity throughput in the paper shredding industry, from 500 lbs/hr. to 25 tons/hr.
- Solid steel cutters and combers, virtually indestructible and resistant to damage and wear
- All covers, frames, base assemblies, spur/drive gears, shafts, end plates, etc. manufactured from the highest-quality, American-made steel
- Heavy-duty drive trains using Dodge-Reliance shaft-mounted and base-mounted gear reducers
- Designed for ease of maintenance and servicing to avoid costly downtime
- Unique safety features to ensure operator safety awareness
- Backed by the Strongest Warranty in the Industry and a 10-Year Guaranteed Trade-in Policy
What Do Our Customers Say?
“Allegheny overbuilds its equipment. It’s solidly built and extremely durable. Manufacturers typically overestimate what their equipment can do – but Allegheny’s equipment does exactly what it promises, and often over-performs.”
– PAUL SWENSON
Citadel Information Management
Request a Quote
"*" indicates required fields
We Sell at Factory Prices
All Allegheny equipment is American-made, manufactured at our factory in Delmont, Pennsylvania. This allows us to sell our products without import or export charges. We sell at factory prices, ensuring that you receive maximum value on your investment.Your biggest savings, however, derives from the quality of our equipment. Ask any of our customers: Allegheny equipment is built to perform, year in and year out, without troublesome breakdowns and costly repairs.
We pride ourselves on providing cost-effective solutions to our customers’ shredding needs – from collecting to processing to recycling shredded materials for a profit.