Parts and Services
Our customers are why we are here, and we begin building a relationship with them with the very first phone call. It’s a joint “partnering” as we evaluate your industrial shredder needs, plan the optimal layout in your shredding facility, and streamline your document destruction operation for maximum output. Our service and technical support team responds immediately to any problem that may arise.We’re also there to provide solutions and support as your business grows and changes. What’s more, we’ll share solutions we’ve gleaned from helping thousands of companies develop successful industrial shredding operations over 50 years!
Our customers agree that the “Allegheny way” of supporting customers is a valued benefit of doing business with us. In short – our relationships with our customers are as rock solid as an Allegheny industrial shredder!
- Consulting & Support – Allegheny will work with you to develop the most efficient means to collect confidential materials, process them with your industrial shredder, and recycle shredded materials for a profit!
- Technical Support – Allegheny is renowned worldwide for the most rugged and reliable industrial shredder. But if you should at any time require trouble-shooting, technical assistance or customer service, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Parts & Service – Our highly trained sales representatives will answer your questions and assist you in the proper selection of the destruction equipment and optional machinery that will best meet your needs and your budget.
- Equipment Safety – We at Allegheny recognize that the safety of your operators and your business environment is of primary importance. For over 50 years, every aspect of our industrial shredder has been designed and engineered with safety in mind.
- Supplies – Allegheny offers a variety of supplies for your shredding needs, including plastic bags, lubricants and bale ties.
Request a Quote
"*" indicates required fields
We Sell at Factory Prices
All Allegheny equipment is American-made, manufactured at our factory in Delmont, Pennsylvania. This allows us to sell our products without import or export charges. We sell at factory prices, ensuring that you receive maximum value on your investment.Your biggest savings, however, derives from the quality of our equipment. Ask any of our customers: Allegheny equipment is built to perform, year in and year out, without troublesome breakdowns and costly repairs.
We pride ourselves on providing cost-effective solutions to our customers’ shredding needs – from collecting to processing to recycling shredded materials for a profit.