Allegheny has a huge library of industrial shredder videos! See each model we have to offer in action!
Click the links below to view that product page and video clip.
- Allegheny: Trust the Industry Icon
- Allegheny Shredders – We’ve Got It All!
- Allegheny Shredders – Are You Tired of the Daily Grind?
- Allegheny Manufacturing Excellence
- Allegheny Test Shredding with T-18 Cutters
- Allegheny J-Series Office Paper Shredders
- Allegheny 16-Series High-Capacity Shredders
- Allegheny 16-75CX Cross-Cut Shredders
- Allegheny 100-Series High Capacity Shredders
- Allegheny 1000-Series High Capacity Shredders
- Allegheny Original Cross-Shredding System
- Allegheny Optional Equipment
- Allegheny HLS Tippers
- Allegheny Off-Loading System for Mobile Trucks
- Allegheny Security Grinders
- Allegheny Hard Drive/E-Scrap Shredders
- Allegheny Particle Cut Shredders
- Allegheny Specialty Shredders
- Allegheny Book Shredding Systems
- Allegheny Core Shredders
- Allegheny Hard Drive Shredder Destroys Laptops and Hard Drives
- Allegheny Shredder’s Complete Hard Drive Shredder System in Action
- Allegheny Shredder’s Dual Hard Drive Shredder for Pill Bottles and E-Scrap
- Allegheny Shredder’s 30-500CX 100 Hp. Industrial Cross-cut Shredder
Request a Quote
"*" indicates required fields
We Sell at Factory Prices
All Allegheny equipment is American-made, manufactured at our factory in Delmont, Pennsylvania. This allows us to sell our products without import or export charges. We sell at factory prices, ensuring that you receive maximum value on your investment.Your biggest savings, however, derives from the quality of our equipment. Ask any of our customers: Allegheny equipment is built to perform, year in and year out, without troublesome breakdowns and costly repairs.
We pride ourselves on providing cost-effective solutions to our customers’ shredding needs – from collecting to processing to recycling shredded materials for a profit.