Shredding For Profit
WHEN YOU’RE STARTING UP in this industry, it pays to have access to reliable, up-to-date information so you’ll make smart choices and maximize your investment. Our fact sheet, 10 Steps to Establishing a Successful Contract Shredding Service, is an excellent place to start. You’ll learn how to evaluate your competition, set your prices, and refine your marketing strategy as well as select the industrial shredder that best suits your goal.
Our professional consultants have been custom-designing systems for customers for more than 50 years, and they can coach you through the steps of collecting documents, processing them through the industrial shredder, and recycling for a profit. If you’d like to have a direct experience of how a successful contract shredding service operates on a daily basis, we can recommend excellent shredding and storage workshops. Finally, our Shredding Industry Report captures the stories of how others, just like you, got started and became successful in this exciting growth industry!
- Establishing a Contract Shredding Service – We have compiled the essential information our customers will need to ensure a successful start with their Allegheny industrial shredder, and we’re eager to share it!
- Consulting & Support – Allegheny has been the global leader of industrial shredder for more than 50 years. Why? Because we’re proud to offer superior equipment and successful solutions to make your shredding operation profitable and hassle-free.
- Shredding & Storage 101 – Allegheny is very pleased to refer interested customers to Shredding and Storage Workshops offered by ADS Consulting. President Renee Keener has been offering hands-on classes for those who want to start up a contract shredding business.
- Shredding Industry Report – Allegheny’s Shredding Industry Report offers the latest thinking from Allegheny co-owners Jim and Tom Wagner, former NAID Executive Director Bob Johnson, K-2 Partners’ Vlad Vasak, and Allegheny’s own “Shredder Mom,” Vice President Sales Evelyn Jefferson.
- Testimonials – Don’t just take our word for it. Our customers often have very grateful comments about our equipment and services. We hope to see your comments here soon!
- Case Studies – Nothing is more convincing than hearing about a customer’s actual workplace experience with our industrial shredder equipment. And there’s a lot to learn from how companies have solved particular problems they’ve come up against – ones you may be facing right now.
Request a Quote
"*" indicates required fields
We Sell at Factory Prices
All Allegheny equipment is American-made, manufactured at our factory in Delmont, Pennsylvania. This allows us to sell our products without import or export charges. We sell at factory prices, ensuring that you receive maximum value on your investment.Your biggest savings, however, derives from the quality of our equipment. Ask any of our customers: Allegheny equipment is built to perform, year in and year out, without troublesome breakdowns and costly repairs.
We pride ourselves on providing cost-effective solutions to our customers’ shredding needs – from collecting to processing to recycling shredded materials for a profit.