Delmont, PA – Allegheny Shredders is pleased to announce a powerful, reliable solution to handle once and for all (we’re talking total destruction) all of those unwanted hard drives, cell phones, and other electronic storage devices.
The new Allegheny 5HD3 Hard Drive/E-Scrap Shredder, built of course with Allegheny’s superior, proven technology, is powered by a 3 Hp motor and high-torque drive train. As compact and rugged as it is affordable, this powerhouse shredder can irretrievably destroy 10 to 12 hard drives per minute—that’s up to 600 hard drives per hour!
Allegheny’s 5HD3 Hard Drive/E-Scrap Shredder is ideal for secure destruction service providers, Records & Information Management (RIM) centers, and e-scrap recyclers.
Features of the Allegheny 5HD3 Hard Drive/E-Scrap Shredder:
- Cost-effective, secure destruction of hard drives and electronic materials
- Available with single- or three-phase power supply
- Extremely rugged and durable, with a gravity-feed input chute and aggressive hooked cutters made from heat-treated tool steel
- Compact, reliable shredder offering impressive performance with minimal noise and vibration
Once again, Allegheny has come up with a solution to allow you to become more profitable—by adding an Allegheny 5HD3 Hard Drive/E-Scrap Shredder, your company can add hard drive destruction to its services to meet a growing demand. The 5HD3 shredder can be installed on a truck for mobile on-site destruction of hard drives, PDAs, and other data storage devices.
“We are continually building new equipment to meet anticipated requirements of the industry—
so you can stay confidently at the edge of your customers’ needs, and have the perfect solution to
offer them right away!”
– JOHN WAGNER, President and Founder of Allegheny
For more information on Allegheny Shredders’ full line of 100% American-made equipment, contact: