Reclaim recycling profits with Allegheny’s integrated two-conveyor system
• An innovative Allegheny solution allowing you to capture recycling dollars from mobile truck operations
• Integrated two-conveyor system feeds shredded paper directly into the baler
• Avoid the obstacles in installing an in-floor pit
If your industrial shredder service uses mobile shred trucks, or if you’re starting up a mobile shredding service, you can now easily reclaim valuable recycling dollars in a cost-effective way. With Allegheny’s newest technology, the Off-Loading System for Mobile Trucks, shredded paper is discharged directly from the truck onto a primary conveyor. This connects to a second, inclined metering conveyor that feeds the shredded paper directly into a baler. You can incorporate your Off-Loading System with your Allegheny industrial shredder to dump your truck and shredder directly onto the same baler!
This efficient system delivers your profitable end product – tight, clean bales of recycled paper. Allegheny’s Off-Loading System also eliminates the hassles and cost involved in creating an in-floor pit.
• The Off-Loading System makes it easy to add mobile shredding to your operation
• Flexible design fits either an in-line or T-configuration in your facility and can be incorporated with your industrial shredder
• Increases your profits by producing a saleable product
• Sensor on in-feed conveyor allows baler time to cycle
• Another cost-effective solution to put your business ahead of your competition!
Download the pdf catalog: Off-Loading System
|Motor||5 Hp. TEFC|
|Input Speed (feet/meters per minute)|
|– Hopper Conveyor||45 / 14|
|– In-Feed Conveyor||90 / 28|
|Hopper||Custom-designed with a 10′ wide opening for off-loading. Optional low to ground opening for low-discharge mobile trucks|
|In-Feed Conveyor||Custom-designed to baler|
|Voltage*||208/230/406 Volt AC, 3-phase, 60 cycle|
|Overall System Dimensions||Custom-designed to facility and baler|
|5000 lbs / 2273 kg|
*Additional voltages are available.
As we constantly improve our products, specifications are subject to change without notice.
What Our Customers Say
“Our Off-Loading System makes paper recycling easy for mobile trucks. This two-conveyor, integrated system feeds the shredded paper right into the baler, allowing you to capture valuable profits from recycling. Another Allegheny solution for your success!”
– JOHN WAGNER, Founder, Allegheny Shredders