KNOWLEDGE IS POWER – and after 50 years, we’ve accumulated a lot of it! Take advantage of our many educational resources to support you in propelling your company’s success. Our brochures, catalogs, and DVDs offer tips on buying equipment (how to avoid common mistakes and save dollars!), on establishing a successful shredding operation, and on keeping track of important trends in the industry. You’ll find out who our customers are, and what they say about our company. And you’ll see how our expertise is reflected not only in our superior equipment but in the way our consultants help your achieve your goals.
- Industry News – The information destruction industry is a dynamic one. From evolving regulations regarding privacy and security issues, to new recycling demands and venues, to technological innovations, the terrain is rapidly changing.
- Shredding Industry Report – Allegheny’s Shredding Industry Report offers the latest thinking from Allegheny co-owners Jim and Tom Wagner, NAID Executive Director Bob Johnson, K-2 Partners Vlad Vasak, and Allegheny’s own “Shredder Mom,” Vice President Sales Evelyn Jefferson.
- Product Releases – Allegheny is known for its superior equipment and readiness to create “whatever the customer needs.” Check in regularly to see what new products we’ve created to maximize your shredding service’s operations.
- Case Studies – Nothing is more convincing than hearing about a customer’s actual workplace experience with our equipment. And there’s a lot to learn from how companies have solved particular problems they’ve come up against – ones you may be facing right now.
- Resource Library – Allegheny will work with you to develop the most efficient means to collect confidential materials, process them with your destruction equipment, and recycle shredded materials for a profit!
- Brochures, Catalogs & DVDs – We are pleased to offer extensive literature on our shredding equipment, the information destruction industry as a whole, and how to establish your own contract shredding service.
- Video Clips – We have recently begun posting video clips of our powerful industrial shredders. Click the links below to find information about specific Allegheny products and watch a video clip of the product in action!
- Buyer’s Guide – Our 20-page Buyer’s Guide, “How to Avoid the 5 Most Common Mistakes in Buying Information Destruction Equipment” has proven to be extremely helpful for those considering purchase of a shredder or complete shredding system.
- Affiliations – A list of Tradeshows, Associations and Vendors in the shredding industry with whom we are pleased to share an affiliation and continued relationships.
- Our Customers – As any successful company will tell you, customers are their life-blood. We appreciate our customers and are proud that our relationships with them are as long-lasting as our equipment!
- Satisfied Customers – A sampling of the clients whom we are proud to list among those who Allegheny has sold or designed shredding systems for. Please take a look.
- Testimonials – Don’t just take our word for it. Our customers often have very grateful comments about our equipment and services. We hope to see your comments here soon!
- Paper Shredders
- J-Series Office Paper Shredders
- High Capacity Shredders
- 16-Series Shredders
- 16-75C Cross-cut Shredders
- 100-Series Shredders
- 1000-Series Shredders
- Used Paper Shredders
- Complete Shredding Systems
- Cross-Shredding Systems
- Security Grinders
- Product & E-Scrap Shredders
- Hard Drive/E-Scrap Shredders
- Executive Consoles & Security Containers
- Mobile Hard Drive Shredders
- Core Shredders
- 880 Tippers
- HLS Tippers
- Horizontal Balers
- Auto-Feed™ Systems
- Off-Loading System for Mobile Trucks
- Leasing Options
Request a Quote
"*" indicates required fields
We Sell at Factory Prices
All Allegheny equipment is American-made, manufactured at our factory in Delmont, Pennsylvania. This allows us to sell our products without import or export charges. We sell at factory prices, ensuring that you receive maximum value on your investment.Your biggest savings, however, derives from the quality of our equipment. Ask any of our customers: Allegheny equipment is built to perform, year in and year out, without troublesome breakdowns and costly repairs.
We pride ourselves on providing cost-effective solutions to our customers’ shredding needs – from collecting to processing to recycling shredded materials for a profit.