Increase your throughput and speed with a consistent flow of paper into your shredder
• Operator controls amount of material loaded onto feed table for faster processing
• Increase productivity while making shredding jobs easier and more efficient
• Maximize performance of your Allegheny 16-Series or 100-Series Shredder
If you want to get the most out of your Allegheny 16-Series or 100-Series Shredder, in terms of processing speed and volume, the Allegheny 880 Tipper is your ideal solution. The 880 Tipper enables your operator to control the flow of paper into the shredder, using a momentary selector switch that allows Power-up/Gravity-down operations. This efficient approach also helps prevent back strain and fatigue caused by repeated lifting.
Allegheny 880 Tippers can accommodate a single 64- through 96-gallon security container or 55-gallon drum. Adjustable retaining strap from 30” to 55” accommodates large containers.
• Allows a single operator to provide a consistent flow of paper for efficient shredding
• Maximizes throughput and speed of processing
• Minimizes operator strain and fatigue
What Our Customers Say
“Allegheny builds great equipment – solidly built and extremely durable. They also provide exceptional service and support, and are up to date with the latest trends in the shredding industry.”
– PAUL SWENSON, Citadel Information Management