Competition to Pieces
Get Your Free Design/Consultation
Why Industry Leaders trust the security of Allegheny Cross-Cut Shredders
- Cross-cut Shredders exceed Security Level 4 requirements for the official DIN 66399 standard for paper destruction.
- Cross-cut Shredders comply with NAID standards for Cross-cut and Pierce and Tear
- We repair and service our shredders for the life of the machine
- One year parts and labor with every new shredder in the contiguous United States
- Extend your warranty up to 10 years
- 50 plus years of proven experience
- Only manufacturer of all 5 shredding technologies (strip cut, cross-cut, cross-shred, particle cut, and single shaft rotary grinders)
Choose From Our Complete
Line of Cross-Cut Shredders
What Cross Cut Models do you offer?
JX-12 Cross-cut Shredder –
¾ Hp. Industrial Office model
20-series Cross-cut Shredders –
up to 40 Hp.
16-series Cross-cut Shredders –
up to 10 Hp.
30-series Cross-cut Shredders –
up to 100 Hp.
18-series Cross-cut Shredders –
up to 20 Hp.
The People and equipment at Allegheny Shredders are the best in the business! We have bought several different shredders from them and have been disappointed. We run our equipment hard. ON the rare occasions we have had a machine go down that we could not easily fix, their service crew was extremely responsive. Allegheny machines are durable, well-built and the best equipment for any shredding application!
– JASON RADKE
Royal Paper Sock – Customer since 1994
The most caring company I have ever known, that always has its customers best interest first. Always striving to do more and constantly innovating new systems and equipment for the secure destruction industry. Has earned my loyalty for over the past thirty years. Treats every customer like family. A tradition passed down by its founder and practiced by all. You want to do business with allegheny.
– TIM OBERST
Ohie Mobile Shredding – Customer since 1988