To accommodate both your shredding needs and your budget, Allegheny offers three series of heavy duty, conveyor-fed shredders. Within each series, we provide a range of options with various horsepower motors, shred widths and shredding capacities. These industrial shredders range in capacity from 750 lbs up to 15 tons of material per hour.
All of these shredders are powerful, rugged, and extremely reliable — precision-made by Allegheny’s expert craftsmen, for years of continuous use. Features include all-steel construction, computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) technology, highest quality components, and an innovative cutting assembly. The same high quality that Allegheny has become known for is evident in every piece of equipment we manufacture.
From 750 lbs up to 1,200 lbs of paper per hour – designed for 1 operator
- Heavy duty paper shredding power in a rugged, compact design
- Ideal for centralized shredding in banks, hospitals, and other organizations that have limited space yet need to destroy a large volume of confidential paper documents
- Excellent for mobile paper shredding services
Single pass cross-cut shredding for highest level of destruction of your confidential information
- High level of destruction to meet more stringent security requirements
- Brings advanced cross-cut shredding capability into the office setting
- Built to be the most reliable in the industry, like all Allegheny conveyor-fed shredders
From 1 ton up to 2 1/2 tons of paper per hour – designed for 1 or 2 operators
- Industrial shredding power that is built for heavy duty, continuous use
- Ideal for financial institutions, medical facilities, government agencies, and other organizations that provide centralized paper shredding for several buildings or locations
- Excellent for start up paper shredding services
From 3 1/2 tons to over 15 tons of paper per hour – designed for multiple operators or Allegheny’s Auto-Feed System (allowing you to save on labor costs)
- Heavy duty shredding power proven to withstand the most demanding applications
- Ideal for commercial records storage centers, governmental archives, retention centers for banks, insurance companies, and medical facilities, and all large corporations that require centralized paper shredding for several buildings or locations
- Excellent for high volume, industrial paper shredding services
For more information on our High Capacity Shredders, please contact your Allegheny sales representative (800-245-2497) or fill out an Information Request Form.