Maximize your productivity, reduce labor costs, and capture recycling dollars!
- Innovative, custom solutions to increase your bottom line from three different angles
- Dramatically increase your shredder’s productivity, turn your waste paper into recycling profits, and minimize labor costs
Allegheny offers optional equipment to provide easier disposal of your shredded materials and enable you to turn your waste paper into recycling dollars. We can even custom design a complete shredding system to maximize your shredder’s productivity and reduce your labor costs.
We’ll help you determine the most efficient way to collect materials for shredding, process materials through the shredder, and recycle shredded paper for a profit.
Allegheny will also help you design the physical layout of your system to make the most efficient use of available space and personnel. Using computer-aided design technology we can provide you with a detailed diagram showing the optimal layout of your shredding system within your facility.
Our technicians are available to install your complete shredding system and train your personnel to ensure safe, efficient operation and proper maintenance of your equipment.
- Integrate optional equipment into a profitable, complete system
- Expand your shredding system in accordance with your budget – you can add one or two pieces of equipment at a time, growing your system step by step
- At every step of the way, Allegheny experts will ensure the efficiency and productivity of your shredding operation
- Streamline your entire operation with a “total solution” and watch the profits rise!
The following optional equipment may be used to create a complete shredding system:
Used with a loading cart, security container, or a Gaylord box, the Allegheny 880 or HLS Tipper offers an efficient way to load materials onto your shredder’s input conveyor or into an Auto-Feed™ System. This increases the volume of throughput to be shredded and minimizes operator fatigue and strain.
Sorting conveyors allow the operators to separate materials by grade and type prior to shredding for maximum recycling profits. Primary Conveyors (in-floor or above-ground), Metering Conveyors (see Auto-Feed™ Systems below), and Output Conveyors allow easy transport of shredded materials into a baler, compactor, dumpster, or other receptacle.
Allegheny manufactures a complete line of horizontal closed-end balers and auto-tie open-end balers to increase the efficiency of your shredding operations. Allegheny balers produce dense, superior quality bales that increase your recycling profits. Bale weights range from 800 lbs. up to 2000 lbs.
Allegheny provides a full selection of security containers and executive consoles to provide secure storage of documents prior to shredding.
What Our Customers Say
“Allegheny equipment is over-engineered to perform at extremely high capacity. It’s so reliable it’s taken the worry out of the performance aspect of my business – we don’t have to chase parts, do costly repairs, experience downtime. In my 25 years with Allegheny, I’ve never even considered another vendor.”
– TOM SIMPSON, AAA Certified Confidential Security Corporation