Single pass cross-cut shredding for highest level of destruction of your confidential information
- High level of destruction to meet more stringent security requirements
- Brings advanced cross-cut shredding capability into the office setting
- Built to be the most reliable in the industry, like all Allegheny conveyor-fed shredders
The Allegheny Model 16-75CX Shredder is now available in a cross-cut version for maximum security of your confidential information. More customers are insisting on this highest level of destruction to comply with tougher new regulations.
The 16-75CX Cross-cut Shredder uses individually stacked T-18 tool steel cutters with counter-rotating shafts to create a single pass cross-cut rectangular shred measuring 1/8” wide x 1” long.
In addition to increased security, the discharge from the 16-75CX Cross-cut Shredder takes up less space in your facility than the standard 16-Series models, due to smaller shred pieces. This model comes standard with a feed table for easy loading of materials prior to shredding.
- Aggressive cutting assembly destroys a wide range of materials at highest level of destruction
- Ideal for organizations that have outgrown office paper shredder yet require maximum level of secure destruction
- Small shreds resulting in fewer plastic bags for shredded output
- Superior reliability and durable construction common to all 16-Series Shredders
- Comes standard with a feed table to facilitate loading of materials into shredder
- Capacity of 30-40 sheets per pass
Allegheny offers optional equipment to provide efficient processing of your shredded materials and enable you to turn your waste paper into recycling dollars. We can even custom-design a complete shredding system to maximize your shredder’s productivity and reduce your labor costs.
Used with a loading cart or security container, the Allegheny 880 Tipper offers an efficient way to load materials onto your shredder’s input conveyor. This increases the volume of throughput to be shredded and minimizes operator fatigue and strain.
For transporting shredded materials into a baler, compactor, dumpster, or other receptacle.
For Allegheny 16-Series Shredders, we offer a complete line of heavy-duty balers to increase the efficiency of your recycling operations.
Unique Allegheny design mounting a 16-Series Shredder directly over an Allegheny 2024-532 CE Horizontal Baler, to create a complete shredding system in a limited space.
You supply a truck and we’ll install a complete mobile shredding system using the 16-Series Shredder, diesel generator, optional output conveyor and all necessary equipment and accessories.
Allegheny provides a full selection of security containers and executive consoles to provide secure storage of documents prior to shredding.
What Our Customers Say
“To meet the growing demand for maximum security shredding, Allegheny is pleased to offer the Model 16-75CX Cross-cut Shredder. Now you can have the highest level of destruction for your most sensitive documents and confidential materials, backed by Allegheny’s superior equipment and excellent service and support.”
– THOMAS WAGNER, Allegheny Systems Design