Reclaim recycling profits with Allegheny’s integrated two-conveyor system
- An innovative Allegheny solution allowing you to capture recycling dollars from mobile truck operations
- Integrated two-conveyor system feeds shredded paper directly into the baler
- Avoid the obstacles in installing an in-floor pit
If your contract shredding service uses mobile shred trucks, or if you’re starting up a mobile shredding service, you can now easily reclaim valuable recycling dollars in a cost-effective way. With Allegheny’s newest technology, the Off-Loading System for Mobile Trucks, shredded paper is discharged directly from the truck onto a primary conveyor. This connects to a second, inclined metering conveyor that feeds the shredded paper directly into a baler.
This efficient system delivers your saleable end product – tight, clean bales of recycled paper. Allegheny’s Off-Loading System also eliminates the hassles and cost involved in creating an in-floor pit.
- The Off-Loading System makes it easy to add mobile shredding to your operation
- Flexible design fits either an in-line or T-configuration in your facility
- Increases your profits by producing a saleable product
- Sensor on in-feed conveyor allows baler time to cycle
- Another cost-effective solution to put your business ahead of your competition!
What Our Customers Say
“Our Off-Loading System makes paper recycling easy for mobile trucks. This two-conveyor, integrated system feeds the shredded paper right into the baler, allowing you to capture valuable profits from recycling. Another Allegheny solution for your success!”
– JOHN WAGNER, Founder, Allegheny Shredders