For efficient moving of materials into and away from your destruction equipment
- Allegheny custom manufactures a variety of conveyors to assist in the transport of materials, into your shredder’s cutting assembly and away from the shredder to a baler, dumpster or other receptacle
Types of Conveyors:
- Sorting Conveyors allow your operators to separate paper by grade and type prior to destruction, thus maximizing the value of your recycled material.
- In-Floor Conveyors allow operators or a front-end loader to push material into your destruction equipment without lifting.
- Metering Conveyors automatically control the amount of material moving to the cutting/crushing assembly. This helps minimize jams and optimize throughput.
- Output Conveyors (bolt-on or roll-away) allow easy transporting of destroyed material into a baler, compactor, dumpster, or other receptacle.
- Mobile Pit Conveyors allow a mobile truck to discharge its shredded paper into an in-floor conveyor to be transported into your baler. (See Off-Loading System for Mobile Trucks)
- Conveyors supply a steady flow of materials, streamlining workflow and increasing your operation’s efficiency
- Conveyors come in different widths and lengths, depending on the size of shredder and required applications
- Sorting conveyors are variable-speed and can accommodate multiple operators
- Conveyors can be combined to maximize operating efficiency, as in the Allegheny Auto-Feed™ System and the Allegheny Off-Loading System for Mobile Trucks